Hello Sweeties! 💖 Look, I truly Liked this scene 🌝 Omg how much Hurrem is Intelligent... I adore her! ❤ She is the best one for me, I steal watch Muhtesem Yuzil Series because of Hurrem Sultan 👑 #AlexendraLarossa died and HURREM was born! 😊😆😍 HURREM, Is the queen of beauty, intelligence and gentless! 💜 - She could be the Sultana Of The World 👑 despite She has many Haters. Despite She was a slave! 😹 She fights againts Mahidevran Sultan, Hafsa Sultan, Hatice Sultan, şah and Fatma Sultan too! 🍀 but she never loose! 😙 She Could Save her husband and her sons! 💖 -Consernin' Mahidevran... To be honest, I dont like her too much...I think her charachter was boring, she wasnt Clever and she didnt Save her husband and son Sehzade Mustafa!🔫🔫 I Hate Mahidevran, But I love Nur Fettahoğlu and I Like Peyker Yoreoglu 💚💙 And u, U prefer Hurrem Sultan or Mahidevran Sultan? 👑👑💄 #muhtesemyuzyil #muhteşemyüzyıl #magnificentcentury #hurremvsmahidevran #hurremsultan #hürrem #Hurrem #hürremsultan #mahidevransultan #Mahidevran #nurfettahoglu #nurfettahoğlu #meryemuzerli #meryemuzerlimeryem #fight #uzerlist #Turkish #turkishactors #turkishdrama #Turkishseries #Turkishactress #turkishstars #Love 💕💕 by turkish_stars7


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1QPHWVw